Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'M MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE

Our visit to Paso Robles was so visually inspiring and the booster shot I so needed. Tim and I drove the beautiful countrysides, stopping and taking photos, like hundreds of photos along the way. One of our stops was a hillside with cows grazing. Once they spotted us they all headed down the hill and right up to us, all lined up in a row, getting so close we had to back up. Curious cows has new meaning for this city raised gal. I just love how they hang out. One leans over and decides to clean another cow's ear. Or they just kinda stare and you wonder what they are thinking about…if anything. 


I'M MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE  6x6 acrylic on canvas


This is now available as a fine art print in my Etsy shop in two sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails