Wednesday, October 1, 2014

COMING UP ROSES

COMING UP ROSES 2  6x6 acrylic on board

COMING UP ROSES 1




Between gutting the kitchen and working on some paintings I keep forgetting to post on my blog. Oops. I manage to do much better with Facebook, Instagram, Etsy and occasionally Twitter. Those venues take little effort but result in comments and human interaction which is so critical for someone who works alone. Now-a-days the only comments I get on my blog are spam. So I forget. Everyone wants quick results; including me. 

So my goal was to go mixed media abstract florals here. Okay, so once again my hand does not cooperate with my mind, or is it the other way around? But, I am still good. I learn and grow with every stroke.

I have been adding these smaller pieces as prints onto my Etsy shop. I am accumulating the originals for now, but if you are interested in an original just email me or leave a comment. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails