Monday, January 12, 2015

UPRIGHT PATH


UPRIGHT PATH I
UPRIGHT PATH II
UPRIGHT PATH III

Part of organizing my studio in preparation for my anticipated stellar year, I revisited three unfinished paintings. Added several more layers until the paths were formed and the direction became clear. Very pleased with the "direction" my Plane View Series is taking.

Also revisiting that website that continues to hang over my head. There will be a self-imposed completion date, young lady! I have had such a rough time downloading images..until I switched browsers. Voila. So glad I didn't throw my 2 Macs out the window after all. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I first thought these were quilts, forgetting that you're an awesome artist! Not to say that quilting is not an artistic endeavor, of course. I love these paintings, and their very appropriate names :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi I am hoping to use these art pieces to use in some quilt designs.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails